What is the Difference Between
Maintenance and Repair
Regularly scheduled service on your vehicle, otherwise known as maintenance, helps prevent repairs required to address unexpected and often costly breakdowns.
Every manufacturer supplies a recommended maintenance schedule to help keep your vehicle in the best condition possible. Car owners also have the responsibility to make sure their vehicle is in good working order and safe to drive on the road. But what's in it for you? Keeping your car well maintained will:
- Save you money by preventing costly and unexpected repairs
- Provide a safer vehicle for you and your family
- Save you time and stress by keeping your car dependable
- Help your vehicle retain more market value
- Reduce pollution and environmental impact
A common misconception is that you need to take your vehicle to the dealership for regular maintenance service or risk voiding your warranty. This is not true! Ludex Auto is fully certified to work on most items listed in manufacturer's maintenance schedules, and we can date and stamp your owner's manual as proof that the service was completed by professionals. We stand by the quality of our work!